Have a chubby face? Try some cheek exercise.
Everyone wished they had a narrow and a pointed face. Pointed face look sharp. We will cover some cheek exercise which you can do 5 minutes a day to get a pointed and a sharp face.
Some easy cheek exercises
Elongated Big O / Yawn exercise
- Place the 2 middle fingers on the cheek bone.
- Open you mouth to form a Big O.
- Using the 2 fingers lift the skin such that you feel a stretch on your cheek muscles.
- Stay in this position for 10 seconds and repeat around 20 sets.
- You can repeat the above exercise with I,E & A as well.
- Suck your cheeks in as much as possible. Smiling while in this position will give extra effect
- Keep the cheek sucked in for 10 seconds.
- Repeat this for 10 sets.
Works better for upper and middle portions of the cheek.
- Blow in as much air as possible.
- Hold for 10 - 15 seconds.
- Release the air.
- Repeat for 10 - 15 sets. Repeating too often can make the cheeks soar.
This exercise works best for cheeks as well as jaws.
A nice Smile
Smiling often is a great exercise for the cheek. Pretend smiling and holding for 10 seconds can turn out to be a great exercise for the cheek.